Finally A Photo Tank!

Celeste84

i finally got a photo tank set up, still need to let it settle, but i was impatient and took some bad photos anyway LOL

this is bob. he hates having his photo taken, and this was the best i could get :-/

Posted Image

this was the little "girl" i rescued....

Posted Image

Posted Image

this is lil' pete in full flare, almost but not quite a HM LOL maybe with some more exercise :lol:

Posted Image

and this is the little dragon nick sent me :"> he's such a character to watch!

Posted Image

yeah when i rescued my lace boy the petstore owners actually came up to me and asked me if it was really a girl, and if not would i take it at cost price LOL he had some badly torn up fins (only male in with 10+ females....) and cloudy pop-eye but was right as rain after a few days of TLC :) he flares to HM when he decides to not be lazy, he's not big on the whole flaring at other fish deal :);;

LOL yeah i love him a lot, he's very affectionate, but my fave is that red one - lil' pete. he's about as bright as a 10watt light bulb and i love it - the other day he had to choose between my rosetail, lace, bob and a girl to flare at (very active social life LOL) and lil pete chose to flare at the little brown snail making it's way down the outside of his jar :);;; all the others flaring at him were somewhat insulted and sulked ALL day! gotta love bettas LOL

all my females and such are in a UV filtered tank and all the juvies are in jars with clean water changes every night (30-50%) and a scrub of the jars every 3rd night, so disease risk is minimal, the only sick betta i have atm is a girl with hole in head and she's in a hospital tank and doing just peachy :) that said, the only ones i took photos of are the juvies, if i were to photo the girls or the adult males i would do a 100% water change before putting any of the juvies in there. so yeah i guess i can see your point :) but ATM i'm not planning on taking photos of the adults so i'll worry about it later LOL

LOL yeah i love him a lot, he's very affectionate, but my fave is that red one - lil' pete. he's about as bright as a 10watt light bulb and i love it - the other day he had to choose between my rosetail, lace, bob and a girl to flare at (very active social life LOL) and lil pete chose to flare at the little brown snail making it's way down the outside of his jar :);;; all the others flaring at him were somewhat insulted and sulked ALL day! gotta love bettas LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow what attitude!! I hope he passes his genes to the next generations so that there are more wicked attitude bettas like him!

Archived