Adelaide Meet Up

Jess

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes - we set clocks forward one hour (we lose an hour sleep). I'm not too fussed where we eat.. But I know that RedRocks NoodleBar DOES have veggie stuff. But I don't mind trying someplace new, as long as you guys don't feel bad if I'm not eating. :) Who's coming?

I think it is just us 3. I am not fussed where we eat! Maybe we can find place that does vegeteran along with meat, just no carbs or seafood for me ^_^ Primo does some veggies dishes, We can walk along and find a place I guess :) LOL we are bunch of non mainstream eaters :lol:

Had a GREAT time yesterday :giggle: I as soo worn out from it all though, might of been from talking non stop for 7 hours <_< It was great to finally put faces to the names! I enjoyed meeting you two. Dave, thanks again for driving us around! Tegan, thanks for the MW :rant:

No worries Jess, my pleasure. I had a great time and like you said it's good to put faces to names and to meet you two. After hanging out with Jess and Tegan for a day and seeing heaps of neat fish I think I'm gonna get myself a 3fter. Lots of plants and nice fish. Should get an eel just to freak Jess out :D hehe

Shut up you two :D Mousie, no photos.. carried my camera around with me but I didn't take any, not one! We should have another meet up before xmas.. hopefully it won't be 45C around then :D Should have some fry to pass on to people by then :lol:

Cool!! Chuck it under a tree and any spare plant cutting from the tank (the craps that get thrown out) I usally chuck in there. Snails are good too. You have an abundance of daphnia and mozzie wrigglers soon :D I finally spotted MW in the culture this morning!! I think they had a rough day on sunday. Might be a few days until I can harvest.

deff want to go out before christmas, gotta get pressie ideas from sum where (pressie ideas for other ppl to get me[/b[ :) )

the daphnia I got from Jess are in bout 15L of water, and slowly breeding. they're under that huge pine tree at the back, with elodea in it, plus threw in sum half composted grass clippings. now have heaps of wrigglers for my fry :D :)

Archived