Adelaide Meet Up

Jess

I just thought they seemed to know their fish pretty well, thats all. They don't have the range of "accesories" (heaters, filters, etc) that the other stores do but they have just opened recently and appear to be still setting up.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am unsure if I can make it... Depends on my uniworkload at the time. I think most things are due before then, though... I reckon I'll be right. I can drive (we can use my car), but I'd prefer someone else to, unless they're all drunk and carless. :cheer:

get my roster later on today but 29th should be good. Ur all probably hoping i get rostered on cos no one likes fish shopping with an obnoxious drunked. :D Clinton :D P.S. am happy to drive as the better half will most probably come too and I wont be drinking to rest ur stressful souls

...that would be funny, some half scopped guy slurring at the fish in the display tanks :D

Jess saw me last time I drove, i think we'd ALL be safer if someone else drove (especially after a cple of bevvys :D )

It that the part when you showed me how you intimidate people in small cars with the 4WD? Cos um yeah :D

Archived