Adelaide Meet Up

Jess

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I take it you're leaving your sister at home? :notsure:

Gee mish, I'll tell you. I have and never will let her live that down. The sheer hell she put you and I through.

She and my other sis spent the wknd here a few weeks ago and she says TOO ME "Where going shopping at Marion do you want to come?" Well, my eyes lit up with flames as Red as the sun! and I collapsed on the floor and died.

The end.

Fish crawl is on a sat isn't it? Wouldnt miss monday for anything i dont reckon. Hoping if all goes well against south this week to be doing monday on the 9th of october after a GF win. If you want to cheer for a fish lover on sunday I am nnumber 2 for NA at game starts at 12 on ABC. Looking forward to the crawl if it fits in OK. cant see any reason for it not too. Clinton :dontknow:

We won but we still have to play eagles in the prelim this sunday, the GF is the week after the AFL GF. 8/10/06. So I reckon I can join u guys for a therapeutic pre game stroll through the LFS of adelaide! Anyone planning anything for the brownlow tonight? I am happy to have a few locals around for the count if there was enough interest to warrant a trip to the shops for suplies? Clinton :applaud:

Archived