Adelaide Meet Up

Jess

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Primo I won't GO! Primo I won't GO! Primo I won't GO! That is a serious protest however as it would appear I have an engagement party to go to on saturday night an Bahmra and probably won't make the trek south til sunday avo after some water skiing. Anyhow, will go if we are back early or perhaps meet up half way round at this stage however my vote for dining is non weight bearing! Clinton

LOL go hard eh Robbie? I'll pass on the whole bottle - they are saved for special occasions :thumbs: but give me a Coopers Pale Ale any day ;) Clint, Aww why no Primo's?? Join in when/if ya can! (I am sure a bunch of fish freaks aren't hard to find in the little city of Adelaide :lol:)

Yes! Lets make a time. 11ish at some place? Are we doing all of Adelaide? Where are we meeting up? Dave want to meet at my house? Can go in my car. I have daphnia cultures for everyone. I need MW cultures myself.

Yay!! We can swappies :) We have 3 confirmed. Heidi, do you want a lift too? Teag's if you want a lift too, I can pick you up we can work out a place/time! Don't forget if it is hot pack an esky with ice blocks so fishies don't overheat!

Depending on what we decide to do Jess... It makes sense for me to travel with someone (not have 5 cars driving around to the same places).... Wherever we meet, if I can be dropped off at that same place, then that would solve that. :P Do we want to meet at food place or a fish place or someone's house? Which stores are we going to? BTW, I am Tegan (only one a) and I don't like "Teegs" or "Teeg". :)

It's okies, I hate being called Jesse!! (only people like my Dad and the adorable Mishy are allowed too) you shall be called Tegan from now on :) I guess we can meet up at an eatery place? want to meet Rundle Street and have lunch and then we can decide where to start from there? I don't mind where we eat as long as it's healthy and no too expensive! If we meet in the city, can pick you up from there? I want to see Fish Palais the most!! and Eye candy Seaview!!

I have an awesome idea. If we want to meet in the city, then I can public transport in, and if we finish up down this way, then I can be dropped off to my car? ;) I am quite a fan of the markets for food in the city, but I think my favourite place is closed on a Sunday. Red Rocks Noodlebar on Rundle Street is good, though? And relatively cheep. :) Seaview is really crowded and bad on the weekends. :P Something to consider.

Archived