Giant Vs Normal Betta Pics

BDP

G'day! Just wondering if anyone has a few good pics of giant bettas next to normal ones? the only pics i could find were usually a shot of a breeding pair but the female is generally out of focus and off in the distance which doesnt give you a good perspective how how big 'giant' really is. I've never seen these beasties in real life but heard they can get quite big, so does anyone have good shots?

giant is almost double the size of a normal betta. Mine reach 11cm at 6 mths while a normal one only up to 6 or 6.5cm the most. Its like totally different fish. The thickness of the body and weight also about 3 to 4 times more.

If you have seen an extra large swordtails then add 1 or 2 cm more, thats giant betta. + giant is bigger and fatter.

The picture doesn't quite represent giant. For more picture of the giant pls visit Ram's websites (giant breeder in Bangkok). Follow this link, there are heaps of giant SD,HM,HMPK,OHM,PK and compare with a normal one: Click Here

and this is the measurement and picture of giant betta:Click Here Their measurement is in inch and most of them are 8cm roughly. They could grow even bigger than that. The biggest reported is 13cm which i never seen or verified yet.

lilli i had a look on aquabid but unfortunately all the pics i found just showed the fish for sale and often in an empty tank with nothing to reference its size to :P. lady and erren, youve got some really nice fish there! erren, this would be the sort of photo I was after

http://www.ram91bettas.com/images/G01.jpg

just something to show a giant betta next to something like a normal betta just to gauge how big they are, I've heard measurements etc etc etc but its just not the same :P

thanks for the photos !

Archived