Greetings!

nemo

Hi there!! My name is Peter and I live in Sydney's south. I have always had a fascination for betta and was very glad when I came across this site by during one of my internet quests for some betta. I have always had pets from an early age and knew how to clean a filter before I could even reach it without some help! We (me & my family) have 3 turtles, a cat (named Meow), a Rainbow Lorikeet (called Rainbow), 2 corn snakes and many fish (including a red veiltail from lfs). I started out with betta when I was 12. My mother is Thai and so taught me how to look after it. She bred betta when she was young and used to fight them. I used to breed betta too, but my aunt made me let them go in the pond in her front garden (I was 16 and very upset :cheer: ). I don't know if any survived, but I like to imagine them swimming around in that Great Betta Barracks in the Sky (Bless them). I hope to start breeding them again soon and am especially interested in the Red Dragon Plakats (the masking/scaling is sooo beautiful!!). I saw a of photo of Fuzzy Dragonfly's 'Mr. Dragon' and wanted one of the same. If she still has Mr. Dragon on offer then I would gladly adopt him. :blink: Hope to hear from you all quite soon!! Cheers pete.

I think I hit Enter when I was typing and so I posted two messages. :blink: lol. The longer one is the one to read. I didn't know you could keep those either Callatya, but they are my brother's. :cheer: I love these little emoticons. They are hilarious.

Archived