Melbourne Fish Crawl?

Leema

Ohhh I saw a thread on aceforums about this plant and all the hybrids they have growing in it. Just the place for them to be since the water is heated all year round. Mishy, Vien has prolly bumped into you before and ran off on you :huh:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be coming and I have a crappy car hehehehehe!!!! Where would you like to meet up cause I know that me and splendidbetta are at opposite end of Melbourne I'm in Narre Warren near Fountain Gate where Krispy Kreme opened And I know Melbourne very well my friends call me the human Melways Thanks

Haha Lee! :D

I'd prefer not to meet up in the city. But I'm willing to sacrifice the time/distance if others can't meet up closer to me :D

Majority vote? I'm in Reservoir. Where does everyone else live? Maybe we can hit a location that is roughly in the middle of us.

Cheers :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We can meet up at Chadstone Shopping Centre and we could have lunch there if it the right time and place people want to meet up

Leema, if you can catch a train (Belgrave/Lilydale) train, I can pick you up from Blackburn train station (zone 2)

Then we can trapeize down to chaddy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've worked out how to do that. :scared: Thank-you for the offer, that sounds good!

Don't worry Robbie...

We'll get ya a nice pressie... maybe the pressie that Jess refused to take back to Adelaide... :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With Good reason!! I am engaged to be married and I would prefer it to stay that way! :scared:

Well there has to be, hey? Is anyone else going to come along? Speak now or you might find yourself meeting somewhere impossible or something. Meeting place at this stage is Chadstone Shopping Centre. I'm in no mood for actual 'shopping' ever, so we could have an early lunch there if we meet up between 10.30 and 12.00? What do you think, guys? And who will be driving us all, or shall we take public transport?

Archived