Melbourne Fish Crawl?

Leema

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: @ Vien. It was nice to meet everyone at last... Funniest thing was none of us knew what others looked like (except for Leema, cause she was in my car) nor who was coming, and so we all waited outside smiggle for about 20 minutes... trying to spot fish nuts. I think the moment came when Melbourne_Betta overheard me on the phone to Stefan, asking if he know what anyone looked like. Answer was no. :) After that however, we visited 10 aquariums in all.. As for photos, I had the camera but forgot.. so I didn't get any pictures. Stefan had his, but I think his camera has pictures of fish and tanks rather than people. Oh and I saw my first $1000 catfish :D

Thanks for the great day, guys! There's no way I would be able to fit that many stores in one day, if I had to convince my boyfriend to drive me to each one, and navigate there myself! It was a great day. :lol::D:D I went back to St Kilda and got their Ember Tetras and 3 Tiger Platies on the day we left (yesterday!). It was great to see so many Uraus! And Giant Gouramis, which I hadn't seen before that day. Thank-you! :lol:

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived