Aquarium In Melbourne Area?

boughetto

If you after a HM in Melbourne then i don't think there are any. Even there is any, it would cost $50-$75, so breeder is definitely the choice for Melburnian. But if you after short fin and something good but not too fancy, try Jade in whitehorse rd, Box Hill. But just don't go to big aquarium store. They are pricy. A small store normally has the best betta from my experience. They tend to import quite a few rare and good betta like Jade.

If you after a HM in Melbourne then i don't think there are any. Even there is any, it would cost $50-$75, so breeder is definitely the choice for Melburnian. But if you after short fin and something good but not too fancy, try Jade in whitehorse rd, Box Hill.

But just don't go to big aquarium store. They are pricy. A small store normally has the best betta from my experience. They tend to import quite a few rare and good betta like Jade.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok..ill try to check it out..thanks 4 the info..

and bren..mind sending me some pictures?? that would be appreciated :thumbs::applaud:...and i live in glenhuntly..no far away.

The last photos I posted were in the gene pool thread. I got a good shot of the single tail ddr but they are all a bit hyperactive for me to catch very well. I have boys and girls ranging from dark red with black fringes thru to brilliant red and a couple of cambo girls. A mixture of double tail (mostly even splits - more with the girls) and single tail, a few ddrs in both tail types.

I also have a few blue marble CT females a couple of months older but they aren't as classy looking and I only have the all blues or all whites left. But if you found a blue marble CT male they would make better partners than a local shop could find for you.

Gene Pool thread:

Red CTs

Archived