Newbies

Siamese Junkies

:) Hello fellow fish lovers, we are a couple from the south west suburbs of sydney and we are newcomers to the scene. We have recently purchased our first fighting fish, a beautiful male by the name of Oscar, we both fell in love with him at first sight and are now crazy about the breed. In the near future we hope to breed fighting fish using Oscar so we would like any help from fellow breeders and enthusiasts alike. That is we can think abot at the moment. We'll chat to you later. :)

Hi guys, We'd love to know your first names if you're comfortable with that. Najrick is another couple, Pat and Najina, from beautiful QLD. And we have Deb and Step from Gympie as well :) What sort of betta is Oscar? I assume he's a VT, what colour is he? There's a lot to learn about breeding bettas so have a good sticky beak around here and see how some of us (try to) do it :) in threads in the Gene Pool and Spawn Talk. Ask away of you have questions, we're happy to help. Giving my opinion is a personal specialty!!

Hi guys,

We'd love to know your first names if you're comfortable with that.  Najrick is another couple, Pat and Najina, from beautiful QLD.  And we have Deb and Step from Gympie as well :)

What sort of betta is Oscar?  I assume he's a VT, what colour is he?

There's a lot to learn about breeding bettas so have a good sticky beak around here and see how some of us (try to) do it :) in threads in the Gene Pool and Spawn Talk. 

Ask away of you have questions, we're happy to help.  Giving my opinion is a personal specialty!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, I thought I posted something already.

My name is Sopheap and my Honey's name is Sean.

Oscar is a long tail, he has a dark blue head and a light blue body and tail. He also has an individual fin which is coloured red.

Thanks for the head up.

My Honey was from Holsworthy, and we live in Miller.

If you want to keep in touch, just add us. siamese_junkies@hotmail.com

Archived