Hello People

ratthanuwat

Hi everyone.. I'm Paul. I'm from Sydney and I have been very interested in Betta since I was young. Back then I used to go out with friends and looked for betta fishes in the swamp around my area...yes I'm an Asian and I'm from Thailand...Bettas are very easy to find in Thailand and are so beautiful too.. Honestly I'm very pround with this kind of fish by the name..."Siamese Fighting Fish"... as you may know Siam is what Thailand was called 100's years ago. I just love that...In Thailand, I think u may all know but for some of you that dont, we call "Siamese FIghting Fish"------> "Plakad"...Pla = Fish and Kad = bite...that's their true name. Hope that's a good intro.I have actually been reallly obsessed about it for only 3 months and I still have much to learn which hopefully you guys can help me :lol: . Right now I have only 4 bettas: 2 CT males and 2 CT female. I am also looking to get some HM but have no idea where to get it. So if anyone knows any people in SYDNEY who sells nice HM, pls let me know. If you guys want to know more about bettas based on thier origin, please let me know and I 'll try my best to answer your Q's (even though I know so littel :lol: ). Thank you Paul

Hello Paul~ Welcome welcome :lol: !! Interesting info. you've provided!!! Now I know why they're call Siamese Fighting Fish. I used to just rationalise that Plakads are siamese cats' favourite snack... guess I was wrong, glad to have that sorted out!!

Archived