Me Again!

TraceBruno

:) I'm back.. kinda! I've actually been lurking about for the last couple of weeks but haven't had time to post anything :) Can't believe the last time I actually posted anything was way back in SEPTEMBER!! Since I last posted, I've taken on a full-time job (hence the lack of time to chat/e-mail/procrastinate on AusAqua :) ).. bettas have slowly come and gone and we have one lonely girly hanging on despite the infrequent water changes and forgotten dinners! We also just bought our first home over the weekend :) Mousie - we're going to be in Gosnells so we're moving closer to where you are (no, you can't leave your kids here) :) It's a relief that we've finally found a place that we can afford, plus no one can tell us where we can or cannot put fishtanks (eg. mum, real estate agent) or how many we can have! :) Just wanted to say HI to everyone that I know and hope I'll be contributing more here and perhaps pick up a few more bettas along the way to reignite the obsession again.. bye bye mortgage money! :)

Heya Trace! :lol::D You know I still haven't tried those choc-chip cookies, I'll have to look for the recipe :P Any piccies of the new house?? I got one too! Mortgages aren't too bad, but i'm not liking the interest rate rises! I never gave a hoot before, but now they cut into my luxury budget, nasty things.

I'm back.. kinda!

Welcome back Trace!!! :D

We also just bought our first home over the weekend Mousie - we're going to be in Gosnells so we're moving closer to where you are

Awesome!! we'll have to have coffee! No excuses now :D

(no, you can't leave your kids here) :lol: 

Dagnabbit! oh well.. nothings ever perfect I guess :P

Just wanted to say HI to everyone that I know and hope I'll be contributing more here and perhaps pick up a few more bettas along the way to reignite the obsession again.. bye bye mortgage money!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water *dun dun daaaaah* the betta bug will strike again!

So glad to have you back Tracey :D

Thanks for all the welcome backs and congrats! I'm so relieved to be back and am already scouting out new fishies for when we move out.. :shifty: Ricki is more fat than evil at the moment ;) and he is also getting used to the new additions to our furbabies family as our cat (Jade) had 3 kittens at the end of last year. We gave one away to a friend and kept the other two.. a girl (Kiah) and a boy (Taz) who are both fatty boombahs now. Will post piccies soon! So yes, Ricki is still trying to get used to have 3 cats ganging up against him ;) He's looking for faewyn cuddles I think!! :shifty:

Archived