I am.. by far.. the most idiotic user on this forum :D

lg5000

And here is why....

I'm the one person who reads user agreements, and understands basic stuff.. and yet, last night, while signing up for this account.. I failed to do exactly that.

Hey, I realised that the account needed admin approval.. and got exited about the fact I got an email with my 'approval' that fast... exept, that was the email confirming the account NOT approving it.

Consequently, I tried logging in 3 x and.. got myself banned :)'> <- pic of it. What's worse is, that's the second time my home comp was banned by accident in the last 2 weeks... I have all the luck.

Anyways.. you guys already know that I'm in Canberra, and for those of you who are interested in what sort of bettas I have.. I'm lazy and put together a website for them http://bettas.chaotic.co.nz

Well.. off to go and play Guildwars.. someone in my family got me addicted :D

Oh geez! We have been having the worst time fighting with this stupid board to get it to behave the way we want! *cough* but well, now, things can only get better from being banned right? :)) I'm really sorry! I'm so happy to see you still around the place :D we will be wanting piccie of the fishies when you get a chance :D Can never have too many piccies!

Wow.. what a welcome :) Things are going good, a lot better than they were previously. Thanks for the comments re: spawn, (Lily, that's your female who's the mother) they're now ready to leave home.. but.. I'm new to shipping, otherwise, I'd offer them up for sale to people outside of Canberra. Oh yeah.. about the banning... Faywen, I sent you a mail, but will pm you with a better explanation. *edit: or maybe not... I get a 403 error.

Archived