Have Been Reading, Just Learning To Type.

Guest fishngym

Guest fishngym

G'day guys Thanks to Debstep and Mouse I now know how to PM. I seems that I missed the intro stage. So, hello to all and thanks for the info that I have been reading. I have spent a fair amount of time reading from your experiences and knowledge. My misses, Emma, bought me a custom octagon tank for valentines day because she knew that I was keen to have some bettas around the house. That was the start of it, and we have been addicted ever since. We live up in Hervey Bay QLD approx 3 hours drive north of Bris. Emma thinks this is a better hobby for me than buying fishing gear off ebay. The only problem is that I am eyeing off those fish from aquabid. Have fun guys and talk to you shortly Cheers Marc and Em

Hi Marc & Em.. welcome to AusAqua! :byebye: Aquabid has some amazing fish doesn't it? There are some really amazing fish being bred by Aussie breeders now too, so you might be able to find something a little closer to home too. How many fish currently own you?

Hi Marc and Emma... I hope you have a large account or understanding spouses... aquabid is rather more exciting than ebay..seeing the auctions are extended if there is someone trying to sniper you!!!

Archived