neat interface

edie

TELL US HOW YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT US! Well, I know from word of mouth, being invited :D WHAT FISH DO YOU KEEP? Only bettas. bunch of HMs and some gold CTs. Colour-wise, anything that attracts my attention. atm, anything with gold and bunch of blues. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY OUTSIDE OF FISH? Only fish. Don't have much time left apart from the fish.

Yay, Edie's here!! Great to have you Edie. I knew about the thing you have for golds but I thought you were also into Melanos (since you and I were both keen on the same pair at one stage) - guess I didn't get the memo, or is it email these days, LOL!!

LOL Lisa :D I've got too many colours up my sleeves at the moment and I failed in my melanos :D The darn neighbour poisoned all my double blacks last time :D Nah, I'm going to slow down and improve on golds now. I still have my eyes on other colours, but they have to be mixed with my golds later ;)

Ohh...that was my neighbour did pest control without warning and the whole tank went puff in 2 days LOL. Plus I've got extra spiders, HUGE ones, coming to my place. well...i've got to wait till I see some nice blacks coming around. BTW, can I have access to other parts of the forums. I don't know what I'm missing if I can't access them LOL

Archived