Sign in to follow this  
Erren

Fastway (postage) Service For Melbourne

That's soo silly. I would of said, "Well then, Define breathing air" just to be a PITA. LOL. I didn't get the chance to say before, Erren, that it is really nice of you to offer this to members of the forum. Your a doll :) Fastways don't have a problem with delivering live fish. If a driver says otherwise, call the office to arrange pick up.

i got 2 driver in my area. Morning and afternoon shift. Prefer afternoon 2.30 PM one so fish has lesser time in plastic bag. The shipment from depot is 5.30 anyway. My 2 driver didn't have any problem picking up fishes. 1 actually love bettas a lot and i have given some of my fry to him :)

Just want to let ppl or new member know these: Whoever claim that fastway did not accept or will deliver fishes are completely without basis. I have sent almost 100+ fishes with no problem at all. If any of you read something somewhere which claim the opposite, just ignore that!. During the past 1/2 years or so, I have shipped many fishes. Betta, Bristlenose or goldfish safely without any problem. There is only once that 1 of the fish die on arrival.

Hi guys. Thought i might give you guys update. I have decided to take a break from betta. So i don't have any betta or tanks, or avatar :( due to work and other commitments. I only have 2 fastway labels left so i don't think i could help with shipping fish from Melbourne anymore. It takes ages for me and my friend to finish up 50+ labels and don't think i would continue buying more labels from Fastway. My friend has used other courier due to better pricing for his business. Yeah basiclly, I pull myself out from providing postage service for Melbourne :) . Hope you guys understand. Cheers

Sorry to hear you're not oing bettas anymore, some of your giants were awesome. Hope the changes in your work commitments are a change for the better :). If you don't mind me asking, what's the other courier - and do they ship fish?

Sorry to hear you're not oing bettas anymore, some of your giants were awesome.

Hope the changes in your work commitments are a change for the better :).

If you don't mind me asking, what's the other courier - and do they ship fish?

My friend is doing business on eBay so he is not shipping a live fish. I used to share a fastway labels with him. I basiclly shipped live fish while he use part of the labels for eBay stuff.

Sign in to follow this