Hello *waves*

Guest ( )

Hello :D, Great to see some familiar faces around :D

Most of you will probably know me but Im from Perth, WA and am a self confessed afishionado and geek :|. The species I am currently keeping include -

* Chocolate cichlids aka. Hypselacara temporalis

* Snook aka. Petenia splendida

* Vieja fenestratus

* Snake headed gudgeons / Spangled Gudgeons

* Three Spot Cichlid aka. 'Cichlasoma' trimaculatus

* Convict cichlids aka Archocentrus nigrofasciatum

* Salmon tail catfish

and um I think thats It :D... As you can probably tell I love Large Central American cichlids but the aggression gets a bit annoying ;).

-Sutto

Yehp sure did :D... and I set up a 4x18x18 ;) Good to see you both again :D edit: Forgot to say Lambo put me on to the forum :D It is always good to find more Australian based fish forums. -Sutto

I turned my 30" tank into a growout tank with "basic" aquascaping (To grow the Chocolate Cichlids up to a saleable size :D) with just pots for security and air power filters. I have a 4x18x18 housing 1x 8" Trimac. This tank is setup with a large pot for security, Some driftwood and a couple of the plastic-bagplants I found on a Cichlid Forum. My 6x2x2 is a Crazy House tank with the left over fish with 1 piece of small driftwood, gravel/sand, Pots and I did have Plants but the fish had a habit of burying them :|. i dont think I have ever seen one fish move so much gravel as the Fenestratus (Moved most of the 75kg I have into 1 corner). -Sutto

Archived