Newbie From Sa

Hello All, My name is Heidi. Just getting back into siamese fighting fish after having to keep my fish numbers to a minimum when I moved. Looking forward to chatting to fellow fighting fish addicts. My other past times include my 2 tortoises, motorsport and my friends. Thanks to Pat from najricks bettas for letting me know about this site. Hope to chat to you all soon. Cheers, Heidi :)

Hi Heidi :lol: don't believe what ppl tell you, those that say I'm crazy are in fact crazier than myself :( :( Here's hoping you're a FLOWER girl and not a Crows supporter ;) Where bouts in SA are you from? the guys from SA that are on here are pretty much spread out all over the place, I live down Port Adelaide way, not many really good fish stores, but some are alright :) Enjoy reading through all the stuff on here, and don't be afraid to post pics of ur fish :D

I'm a crows supporter if I have to choose one. Into the V8's, Holden girl through and through and F1 where I'm a ferrari/ schumacher fan. My partner races in the aussie muscle cars so enjoy going up and watching him race around mallala. I live in the north eastern part of Adelaide moving to Ingle Farm way next week. Bit about my fish, I have 3 at the moment one blue/red CT, and 2 lfs rescues of VTs one is a steel blue and the other is a light pinkish colour with red spot on his fins. Wish me luck as I move house next week!! Where I can set up my larger set up whoo hoo! Hope you are all having a good one. <_<

OH-OH looks like I'm in trouble, I'm a blue oval nut. :(( But hey anyone into motorsports and the V8's is cool in my eyes. All my mates are H H Holden dudes( have a bit of trouble getting that word out sometimes)But I forgive 'em as they all freeride with me on the motos so they can't be all bad. :(

Nice to meet you Leema, yay another South Aussie! :( Thanks for the warm welcome guys mcuh appreciated. Mishy and Callaty both sound like my kinda people into fish and motorsports. crdave and I could have a bit of friendly rivallry going due the V8 season, looking forward to it. Cheers, Heidi :((

Edited by fightingfishfancier