3ft Suggestions

:cheer: cheers guys :D I had diff names for them, but couldn't think of a matching name for the catfish(which I love :D ), who I was gonna name after the bumble bee guy from simpsons, but couldn't remember his name so I named them Bernard and Fran, after the ABC show Blackbooks. It's a hilarious show, and Manny is also from it, so I thought I'd name em all from there :D The angels are hell shiny, they're the only pics that turned out, cause the flash kept bouncing off them and not the glass :cheer::) oh, and the tank the angels are in is their QT tank, it's been sitting there full of water and plants for bout 2-3 weeks and no fish (but had snails for bout a week b4 I put the angels in) I'm slowly taking over the outside decking with tanks ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick Update

this is my tank today. I have added various plants and now look at it :) :)

Just a question. What is the deal with stem plants? are they aquatioc plants, or do they just survive a bit and then die? Cause half of these plants are stem ones, and I don't want that to happen :) :)

Posted Image

looking homely now :) Only the fakes and the hardies will die. ...plant the stems at the back if you can so when they grow and lose leaves the ugly bits are hidden. Or prune them and replant :) .

ah ok, cheers Jess :) yeah they're losing quite a few leaves and keep bloody coming out of the pebbles grrrrr :) . and don't worry bout the left side of the tank, just a bit manky with algae :) bloody snails aren't doing there jobs, I'll have to have a talk with them :D

Archived