Posting Errors

Phil

Forbidden You don't have permission to access /posting.php on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. i got that when trying to submit something, i refreshed and did the msg again and it worked.

Still getting the same error peoples; Forbidden You don't have permission to access /posting.php on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. Hitting back and refresh or simply waiting a few seconds will usually have it sorted and your post will go through. We are currently investigating this error which at this point seems to be server related and not the website.

I think its a server issue too, it doesn't connect properly etc. It only started to happen a week ago, still trying to find what the prob is. Hopefully it will be gone soon, its damn right annoying!! Sorry guys :oops:

Ok I have been trying to post in the Breeder Profile all day. I have tried to refresh the page, I have closed the page, I have hit the back button 100 times and still it will not let me post. :?? I have noticed that a lot people have posted in that section today. Could this be a problem just related to me? Najina

Just wanting to let you all know that we have discovered the reason for the errors. It's a problem with word combinations written within the post. In particular the word 'from' is causing a lot of issues. We are currently working on a solution, but in the mean time if all else fails, try rewording the offending post a little.

There are some other words in combination with the word f r o m that messes it. It's a security patch the hosts put on, to stop hackers. Trying to get around some of them, with their help without compromising security. So.. being protected can be annoying, kinda like parents :P)

Archived