Hi All

Sir_Twit

(the sound of clapping coconuts comes to a halt) I have riden from a lands far away :) I hope some people are just as mad as me :lol: Some of you may know me from other froums around the joint. I don't know what to wright in these intros, I am a man of few words. Feel free to ask me questions tho. PS I am a betta breeder, small time but a breeder. Manly doing golds and coppers. I just DIYed myself a barricks system to, I will have to get a pic for you.

What do you do with witches? BUUUURN!!!!! BUUUUUURRRRNN!!!!! You BURN them!!!! BURN!! Burn her she's a witch! :) If...she...weighs the same as a duck......she's made of wood. and therefore... A Witch! Welcome Sir Twit! We are the Knights who say..... "Ni"! We are the keepers of the sacred words: Ni, Ping, and Nee-womm! Those who hear them seldom live to tell the tale! Goodness me I love Monty Python :) Hi from Pat and Najina.

:D :):)

We're Knights of the Round Table,

We dance when ere we're able,

We do routines and chorus scenes

With footwork impeccable.

We dine well here in Camelot,

We eat ham and jam and spam a lot.

:D:D:lol:

Good to to see there are so many python fan around :D

Lilli, we did meet at Tank, good to hear from you again

Di good to see you to.

Vicki, you can sorten away.

someone, I had forgoten that bit thanks for reminding me :)

Leela and najrick, you to had me rolling around on the floor :)

Robbies Betta thats what it looks like.

Thank you all so much for the awsome welcome!!

faewyn and Mouse here is the baricks system. It is nothing special but it is my first go on a shoe string buget (uni student) and is portable (uni student again) as a mater of fact I go back to uni on Sunday. :)

Posted Image

:lol: this thread is a great laugh! shoestring, portable, barracks. Quite possibly forms the perfect sentence! The only reason I haven't got my barracks yet is because I am in a 'between' house, so its not practical to make anything a permenant fixture. If I could make it portable however thats a whole other concept!

Archived