El Cheapo Lfs Beauty!

Leela

Picked up this little beauty at the LFS on Wednesday night. He was tucked away in a corner looking a bit unhappy, so why not bring him home with me?

He's been a bit sulky all week sitting beside my Copper HM, but today I shifted him beside one of my reds, and holy moly, what a difference!

Obviously he's a "Red-ist" :)

ANyway, what do you think, for a tenner??? I realise his pattern isn't perfect but the colour is stunning!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just the Pet Shop in Mt Gravatt... I can't remember the name of it off hand, but it's on Wishart Road. They always seem to have a few nice bettas, but I don't think they look after them all that well (story of the majority of pet shops really, isn't it?), so if you get in quickly when the weekly shipment of bettas arrives I find they're quite nice fish. Wish I knew who their supplier was, they must have some seriously nice fish hiding away! :( I wish I could remember the name of the place!! :) I've drawn a blank......

OMG Pet City... So glad I don't live in Brisbane... The last time I went there Liz can testify I spent ages trying to decide whether or not to bring back 4 of them... In the end I just left them cause I had no room to bring them all back.. .:) Nice pick up there Leela... He's intense and has that extra va-voom!!

Archived