Sign in to follow this  
Chuckie

Ohm Black Green Male

I just won this metallic betta. Let me know what you think*!

(PS I see the long anal fin, I do, but it's blunt and oblong and that's a good thing in a metallic line IMO :) )

* no top-line criticism, thanks ;). It's not where my breeding focus is right now.

The picture is here, on aquabid.

WOW. I think I can see some red in the anal and ventrals, very slight though. Colour is a bit uneven, its not BF and its not really black either, anal fin is a bit annoying because the dense colour comes much further out than the other fins. All in all though, thats one jaw-dropping fish!

nice! I like, he's a good fish. colour faults would depend on what class you wanted to put him in. (patterning doesn't fully extend along dorsal and anal) "red" is probably more copper - would need to look with a torch. Overall shape and branching look good. As noted dorsal and anal a touch longer than caudal, but not serious. Dorsal shape and anal length spoil overall circular appearance. Anal shape is very good. Great buy at $20US! Cheers J

Thanks guys :giggle: It's times like these I want a monitor like Abbey's. I can't seen a hint or either red or copper on my bodgy little old shiny cuved screen.

Hey, that's funny! I hadn't noticed. I alos owned the logo fish (RIP). Guess I am consistent, hey?

Sign in to follow this