Sign in to follow this  
maddzvk

West australian Betta

Hey Roger, Are you in Bunbury? I havnt found any of the guppies Razzi asked me about but I could ask My Indo mates but they would have to be imported. would that make a difference?

sorry les ,i've been on night shift so haven't been on for a few days , yeah that's me in bunbury :)

no drama's if they need to come from indo . i'm really only chasing albino full platinum ( white ) . i was going to get a few more tanks up and running(for more different strains) but i'm starting a new job tuesday FIFO , to make it easier on my mrs i've had to change plans on turning the house into a sea of tanks :) so will leave it to my existing project but would also love to get the above if your able to

cheers

No Probs Roger,

I will still keep my eye out for you just incase something does come up. have you got Phill Shadocks genetic prima or Chris Ngs guppie book they have some good genetic info if you wanted to try and get it through breeding

Cheers

les

thanks les

i have a digital copy of phil shaddock guppy color strains but neither of the above . can you buy them online ?

my current project is purple also a green moscow

haven't read and can't get my head around how to get white although i have a tequila sunrise female which has a bit of a white to her tail but also red and yellow outside of it

Edited by roger

Sign in to follow this