Weekly 9pm informal chat

Chuckie

What day should we schedule the weekly chat?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What day should we schedule the weekly chat?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday
    • Any day!
    • Not Monday
    • Not Tuesday
    • Not Wednesday
    • Not Thursday
    • Not Friday
    • Not Saturday
    • Not Sunday

At this stage it's just an informal chat, so a transcript is maybe a bit intimidating. I'm not sure I'd be as comfortable having an informal chat if I knew someone was recording it! We can think about publishing a chat transcript or summary once we begin to schedule the formal, pre-arranged chats on given topics. The genetics discussion last time was a bit ad-hoc and sudden, and really just talked about info that Nick had posted already.

• 1 month later...

Hello! We have decided to trial a 9pm nightly informal chat (as opposed to weekly). That way we'll never have to miss the chat because our favourite TV show is on, LOL!

Plans are still afoot to organise the formal chats, so stay tuned :scared:

• 1 year later...

I saw this thread was bumped from the poll. We don't have a chat feature anymore as it was way too expensive and it didn't have transcripts. *grumbles* We have found another chat software, with cool features and chat transcipts hooray! Just trying to scope out people thoughts on adding extra resources. Just need to get the thought wheel going and implementing stuff you guys want, before paying for another one.

Archived