swordsy

White Dragon Giant HMPK X Mustard HM

I just thought it has been a while since I have done a spawn log, so I might as well do this one. I'm fairly excited about this one. I put these two together on Wednesday. Girl was released on wed arvo as the male was already conditioned for another girl and the girl was a veteran having spawned for someone else before. Both were fed on dried black worms as thats all I feed now

Here is the boy, not a good photo as he is in the spawn tank. I got him of jha a while ago

And the girl after spawn. A little torn but he was fairly gentle. She was bought from extravagant bettas, i chose her because she was bigger than all my other girls, possibly a jumbo, has good form and i love Mustards

They were spawned in a 28L storage container with clear sides.

I had eggs on Thursday, Tails on Saturday so should be free swimming tomorrow when the boy will be taken out. I estimate about 150 now so should get a lot to chose from. Would be nice if I could end up with a giant MG HM

Edited by swordsy

All going well I should have plenty. Don't think any will be MG Until F2 I believe. Could be wrong though