melbournebetta

White Double Tail Platinum White Half Mouns

five weeks

This is "Pucker" - his lips are stuck like this, and have been for bloody weeks.... I'm surprised he's still alive, when he's big enough I'm going to try and help him out of his lockjaw - I've done it once before...

IMG_0494_zps9a0d370f.jpg

There are two big fish in this spawn, I'm thinking of moving them to the now empty spawntank to grow out themselves (there are around 8 of these fish)

IMG_0496_zps2605cee8.jpg

I've lost interest in photography because I already hurt from playing dodgeball against people that looked like footballers

IMG_0501_zps7c213b39.jpg

I've never really seen DT develop, so I'll be interested to see if these lobes are 1/2 fused or just growing - I can see 10 primary rays on each of his caudal(s)

IMG_0502_zps2958f02a.jpg

when do ventrals???

I just freaked out - AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

but on waynes this n that we're at the 5-6 week growth rate so thats good, his show ventrals this week(ish)

phew

now i need to look back i thought only mum was dt otherwise i wouldnt have asked haha

Ness - the link doesn't work to the off-site spawn log... :(

We've chatted about this spawn, but I'm keen to know if you know anything about the background of these guys, or where you're at with F2, etc and if the whites are still breeding true...or if irids have popped up, or anything else for that matter :)

And, you mentioned doing a Colgate DT and a Colgate PK spawn - so then my question is do you have plans for a Colgate DTPK spawn? If yes, put me down for fry, if not, put me down for a female DT and a male PK from their respective Colgate spawns, and I'll see about creating a South Aussie version of a Colgate DTPK spawn ;) ...which will, of course, then become a CTDTPK spawn somewhere down the track :D

Man has got to have goals!

so, the spawns are going well

colgate_ad.jpg

...I've been MIA from the forum - and have logged in on a whim.
However BRENTON you maniac - you'll need to hold your horses!

I have a longfin DT spawn from these guys

I had a PK single tail stream from these guys

...all that remain are a tough as guts DT HM Longfin female that I love.
She has no ventrals and makes up for it with attitude.

There are a few useful HM's from this - but nothing white and steed-ish for your HMDTPKCT fantasies... sorry!

Jump on the VB page and stay tuned to the auction - If you have friends in VB they might proxy bid for you - lets hope there's some lookers in there eh?

x

PS

Link works - in a paralell universe.. I'll get a website one day for the fish. (www.facebook.com/melbournebetta will do for now)

Red wash = none, all stayed perfect white gloss teethy whitey goodness.

• Like 1

My imported 'white' DTHMPK's spawned over the weekend and tails were spied this morning :)

Let me know if you want to be ear-marked for a pair to refresh your stock :)

• Like 1

Brenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton BrentonBrenton Brenton

We need to have a white conversation.

• Like 2

Changla, how - when I haven't posted in a full year, could I possibly instantly become a moderators worst nightmare?

My old irc32.exe self finds that statement extremely satisfying.

But let's face it, In the end....

80497-Beyonce-On-Stage-Gif.gif?1

My content is gold