kertaz

Lavender? HMPK X Red SD

Well, I'm not sure how to describe the HMPK; but he's pretty good, form wise at least. The female is pretty standard; SD, not quite HM, and a bit weird topline; but she's the best female I got at the moment.

If you google 'hmpk lavender', the first youtube video looks like him; though; its not mine! The fry has hatched! Though not all; he spawned with her for about 3 or so hours. He's so far being a good dad; let's hope he doesn't eat them.

I wish I can put up pic; but all I got is crappy phone camera. My digital one was stolen earlier in the year!

Still; it's been a while!

Haha! Thank you, Ness! I've been absent from forum a bit, I know! Thinking of the directions to take.

The mother of the first spawn has been sold.

The father just had his second spawn yesterday. With different girl of course; but I believe it's the sister from mother of the first spawn.

... The two spawn are about 8 days old in difference! I got the pic of the father taken down (had to borrow someone's digital camera); not used to use this camera; so pic quality will be very awkward. Not to mention I can't take pic of any of the fry..

I'll post it later on!