My very first HMPKs!

forever_and_a_day

these guys finally came today after a nervous wait for the postman and more or less unfazed by their trip from Queensland - thank you someone!!!

Green Mask HMPK male & female (spawn sibling to the shamrock pair)

15hj514.jpg

34g28wm.jpg

i'm not really in a habit of naming my fish, but the above green male warrants an exception

tumblr_llz53hvyqk1qksu2no1_100.gif

^his reaction to the sponge filter after overcoming his initial shyness

and this adorable guy who came third in his class in the recent show

2ev7lls.jpg

these guys are absolutely HUGE compared to any normal sized betta i've ever seen

will post better (flaring) pics once they've settled in a little more :)

Edited by MT Syndrome

thanks jarrod, my favourite is definitely the marble boy, he's absolutely adorable.

I choose all of these based on their form because my breeding goal colour-wise is simply to get marbles :lol:

the girl has stunning form and she'll be bred (hopefully) to the marble boy first ^_^

Edited by MT Syndrome

ahaha XD thanks guys!

@briztoon: it's not the female from the Shamrock pair, it's her sister. the shamrock pair was unfortunately sold before I finally made up my mind to snatch them up - luckily someone had spawn siblings in! Her form is just as amazing, though she has the tiniest bit of red wash through some her fins which i'm not too fond of, but hopefully the marble male has red-loss genes that will be transferred into the kiddies :D