Metallic Green / Blue

najrick

Well here's some pics of our Metallic Greens and Blues. They came from a CG HM male and Royal Blue HM female.

There are a few photos so I apologise if it takes time to download.

Pat.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.najrickbettas.com/Gallery/Metallic%20Blue/MG%20Female3%20(Small).JPG

http://www.najrickbettas.com/Gallery/Metallic%20Blue/MG%20marble%20F%20(Small).JPG

lol Stefan, We all know what your are like when it comes to the top-line body shape ;) . It did not worry me one bit with what you wrote, but I think that Lilli has made her point well. If a newbie posted a picture of their very first fish in the showroom the last thing they would like to hear is that someone thinks their fish looks wrong. :( That's why it's always best for the critique section. :balloons: But to reply to some of your suggestions. I have never found that little dip unattractive in bettas. I just think that each and every fish has its own personal traits, just like us humans. Some have big noses, some have little, some are short and some tall. The list could go on. I think you will find that with any spawn you will find that most fish will show some form of this dip, its part of the betta genes. And yes I agree that a nice smooth top line is something special on a good looking fish. :fish: But to try and achieve this is at the cost of other brilliant traits is like cutting off your nose despite your face. I just have different priorities when it comes to breeding my fish that's all. :D As to my breeding plans, well I love DT's with a passion. So I think I will continue to try and promote the DT's in this line, we only got 1 lonely DT girl from this spawn. You see Stefan it's all about what you love in "your" fish that makes breeding so fun. :D:D Najina

Archived