Macro88

Some comments please!

IMG_7877.JPG

IMG_7616.JPG

IMG_7755.JPG

IMG_7998.JPG

IMG_7845.JPG

Back in Brunei and keeping some bettas for self-collection..Do comment the good and bad!!cheers!!

lol cant really say anything bad, But the first one LOOKS DAMN GOOD DUDE.

tell me where you live because i want to steal it off ya <_<

IMG_7877.JPG

It's nearly one, so I'll keep it short and sweet - don't misinterpret this as abrupt, jus' my eyeballs are hanging out of my face like a bad 80's horror film.

The Salamaner is lovely - personally I love the iridesence coverage over a very red (extended) head.

Butterfly pattern is fairly consistant over all 3 paired fins, it would be ideal as a sharp 50/50% division of colour, but still very good.

He is a great example of the overall oval shape desired in the halfmoons, I even like the strong dorsal shape and how it arcs down to meet the caudal.

However

The bit I really dont' ike is the ray reduction on the dorsal and anal fin- I'd be choosing his female carefully as a breeder to reduce thi

Seems to have good square edges on that caudal - bit hard to tell

Very striking fish - would do well at shows / in the spawn tank

IMG_7616.JPG

Dumbo - meh, they aren't for me.

IMG_7755.JPG

I like this one more - but still not convinced

IMG_7845.JPG

I like this one best - much best better best body shape (i'm getting delirious) seems like a snappier improved design in the caudal department, the end of the anal fin is a bit 'blown out' but I like the balance of the dorsal and the caudal

Is it enough to just put them in order of reverse-preference?

IMG_7998.JPG

Cool fish - really unusual colour, I find his edges of the fins a bit uneven, anal's a bit long, excessive branching in anal and caudal and dorsal potentially has a pretty angular deisgn (not flowing into that whole circular overall shape)

Very pretty.

Great fish after all that crit, I'd be pretty happy if any of them wanted to come over my place and hang out.

x

IMG_8034.JPG

IMG_7929.JPG

IMG_7535-1.jpg

Thanks guys for the comments!!all this fishes are currently in Brunei!!hahaha=)

I like this salamander halfmoon but couldn't take a pic of it properly as it's too active flaring around and dancing like a ballerina!!

More comments for these 3 fishes!!thanks!!