Betta barrack builders brisbane

JulieKolega

I bought a four bay for $15, sump in back. Second hand but was given the suppliers details and contacts. W'sale new for $35 and usually sold for $70 approx.

Maybe we can do a group buy, if supplier doesn't sell to public maybe the club might be able to help.

Haven't called them yet as I got one but if people interested I can make a few calls. :-)

8B2568C8-318E-4C77-90A5-9F939C7BC513-542

No worries girls. I have a pretty full on weekend at work and got the show next week BUT I will make a call at some stage.

Jennie, remind me next week at the show if I haven't mentioned it.

Ps. Yes sump in the back. :-)

They would be custom what ever you want, we would have to figure out a price. They wouldn't be as cheap as the ones Paul posted since they would be larger and because we don't buy bulk amounts of glass to get the price down that low.

If you guys can organis the frieght I have what you are after

20120515_113315.jpg

This is now a 6 bay barracks. 3.5 litres per bay. Sump/filter in rear $250.00 ono

Near brand new. Was 12 bay. Bottom barracks. Frieght at yur cost/responsibility

Edited by Zui

If there is a LFS in Brisbane that sells Aussie Aquariums it would be worth asking them about custom barracks, unfortunately AA is based in Melbourne but I have had custom tanks made by them for me before through my LFS for what I consider a fair price and include 2yr warranty. Your order could be shipped with the LFS order which could be cheaper and safer for you especially if there's a few of you that need barracks.... Hope this is helpful.... Good Luck :)

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I have spoken to the owner at Aquariums r us at Meadowbrook. (near Logan Hospital)

He has 3ft divided into barracks,and a 4 ft divided in to barracks.

They have the small spaces between each for filtration,

he was thinking drill a hole at the bottom and use an external and a spray bar.

Hi tanks start from $59, and drilling is $15 per hole,

Also if you have a plan of a tank that you want, he will build it for you.. :)

Im going to have a look soon...

Busman im liking the design of your tank. :)