LED Strips 60LED/m 20,000K Cool White

davo

IT IS FINISH!!

Famous words from Jesus himself...

Anyways, your LEDs are now ready.

For those coming to the SSS meeting you can pick them up tomorrow...

The rest will be shipped sometimes this week.

Here is the final product after 12 hours later (in the last 3 days)

The heatshrink came just in time for the LEDs but not the bonus LEDs so hope it's ok.

Here is the picture of the final product

DSCF0004-2.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

I have sent 3 packages today to:

Gerald

Matt

Jessica

I am waiting more satchels to come before I send through the rest.

If there is anything missing or broken please let me know..

Thanks again

David

I got them! I got them! I've set them up on a 3ft tank with dying clumps of java fern which had a very dull yellow light, under this light the java stopped dying and has little plantlets but I hope they will make a much better recovery now I have put all the LEDs on it and kept the original light too! The tank looks a lot nicer now much more natural and less manky low lighting hehe! I have taken some before shots so am keen to compare with more shots in the future to show how much growth I might Get.

I setup the lights With the 3 strip one down the middle and then the one strip one in the centre next to the darker blue strip with my low yellow light up the back, the I put aluminium foil over the top to reflect any bouncing light back down, this made much more of a difference then I thought it would. I'm keen to see how other ppl setup there's I'm not sure if there's any correct way to do it? I just guessed! I hope that makes sense lol

Hi Guys

Just letting you know I have sent through the rest of the mail out earlier today.

Please let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks

David

PS: For those that received there lights already can you please give a feedback on how it is going?

It has been only a week since using the led's and my anubias on driftwood has started a growth spurt! It has budded some flowers! What use to fit in my tank is now growing upwards and above the water surface, the leaves are now bending against the sides of tank and top of the lid. SO far quite happy with the led.