Can someone help me ID this Shop display barracks?

melbournebetta

Hey guys - I saw this system that I thought would be a nicer way to display some of my Juvis when they're for sale - also might be good for growing out (although shared water)

It was in a shop and although quite noisy in the shop - seemed quiet

is it an A1 barracks?

Where the hell do you buy these?

Churrrrs

ofcourse I get back on ebay - look around, think about my custom barracks, then imagine all the A1 barracks out there making too much noise for some users.

will investigate a wholesale pricelist and see if I can do better.. ugh... SO BIG! WANT IT !

I'd be FORCED to buy more fish to keep it full :P

I think the price is ok for non DIY Dudes. but I am with Sarah I recone you could nock one up that suits your needs better. That idea about the long race for them to swim what happend to that Ness????

Cheers

Les

Les - my adult fish are all in a barracks, each cell is 40cm long and 10cm wide (30cm high) so they get a good run, and I agree that growing out would be great with a run, but it's just not as practical as a 20 bay barracks like this!

If I could keep up with WC's in the unit, I'd be much happier, currently my grow out system allows for 1lt per fish... so it's not much... i'm happy to go down to 500ml while the juvis are 2cm and under.

Just expanding my options!

Talking to someone at the moment about a second hand unit... I'll keep y'all posted with the whoelsale options too if anyone's interested.

x

Hey Ness

In that case then yes this would be great for you. It would help facilitate quick and easy water changes whilst dislaying to the best advantage. I realy think that that price isnt to bad for what you are getting. Can you add a UV filter to the sump as this would help with water born contagens. I thought you had gone ahead with the race idea ( memmory relaps)

Cheers

les