Magic in the air.

Fletch

Bus - I'm with you (Actually after seeing your black boy in with the kids I was inspired) but I like dads in if possible....

So that he can differentiate food from kids I tend to feed stationary food when the babies are free swimming, so he's not tempted by little wriggly children.

Something that's worked in the past is a really gentle double tap on the corner of the tank that's furthest from where the nest was (or wherever suits you) and then feeding only in that spot.

This way he works out quickly where the "Canteen" is, and that sound is associated with dinner, it might be a deterrent to eating babies (I have no idea, just guessing) but I've never had a dad eater whilst feeding like this

VERY excited for you - grow them out fast (like you need instructing) so I can 'ave some pls.

x

Lol. Mine think whenever I come near they will be fed. They eat the black worms from the end of the syringe.

I will do my best to grow em out. Nothing I have seen since compares to my red rockets though. I think it was in the fishes genes, not anything I did that caused the growth. :-)