My New Commy tank

Robbies Betta

Yep, I finally got around to setting it up, and now it's complete with fishies to :o;)

I used 10Kgs, of 3mm pebbles/sand and have only used two varigated Vallis (I'm pretty sure that's it), a type of Sword (again I think, the LFS had no plant labels), a bunch of Java Moss (Kindly donated by our very own Miss Jess), and a handful or hornwort plus two pieces of driftwood that have been soaking for MONTHS :D . The fish that I have in there are 5 female bettas (2 royals blues, yellow/gold/pineapple, green/copper, and a Copper Gold DT), 5 Black Widow Tetras, and my 3 Peppered Cories who have grown sooo much since I got them.

Well now for the pics :D

The first is of the whole tank. Not a good one, but I (in other words, my dad :D ) have to re-wire the 2ft light for this tank, so I could only use my room light, plus flash.

Posted Image

The 2 after the first are of the left and right sides of the tank

Posted Image

Left Side

and Right Side

Posted Image

These are the Cories, two of which are already bigger than most of the older ladies in this tank :yes:

Posted Image

Once the 3ft is empty of male juvies, I'll get round to filling that up with more tetras and hopefully some Khullis to :D :D

here are some single shots of the ladies and Widows/Widowers :yes:

The Blacks

Posted Image

CG DT female from Najrick Bettas (also mother of my CG spawn, as well as my Turq/platinum x CG )

Posted Image

One of the Royal Blue girls from Edie (the other one is a bit battered and in the bottom left of the second pic. She's the mother of my Masked Blue x Royal Blue spawn)

Posted Image

and the other two, which are a green/copper girl from Najrick Bettas and a Pineapple/Yellow/Gold girl from Lois

Posted Image

Archived