The Betta Australis Fish Grooming Competition

shadoh

last time I supported a cause like "higher wages for hard working bus drivers" I was shouted down......

I find myself once again supporting a hard working bus driver and hope the same people do not speak against this support this time :P

Seriously - for a fun competition - why not have Jarrod join in - the fish are a lucky dip so all will be fair....

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather donate it to the club to help raise money. I have more than enough tanks. The club and this competition is all about trying to establish a community of like minded betta enthusiasts, not about what one person can get for themselves...

Lol. Would be a bit silly to keep it when you are the one donating it. ;-).

This comp has raised a lot of excitement in the club and I only think it's fair you compete. You have SUPPLIED everything, from the fish to the prizes and I would be dissapointed if you didn't participate. Knowing you for as long as I have mate, I rekon you would give the good fry to others and keep the dregs for yourself. Would bet my weeks pay on it.

• 3 weeks later...

@ Jodi - I do remember the original Aus Betta Forums grooming comp, and the yellow CTs that *ahem* exploded.

I'm so glad you guys are doing this! We have always enjoyed the ones in Sydney, it's a great way to learn and share. And fortunately, none of our fish exploded (at least as far as I am aware, lol).

Thanks Lisa, the "exploding" CT's sound ....interesting, might have to press someone for more info at the meet on Tuesday :D

I can't wait to compare the fish at the end of this :D It might just become a regular club event!

Just a quick note to anyone interested in competing - you must be a member of the club, so make sure you either fill out a membership form online or fill one out on Tuesday night. Membership fees can either be paid in person or via direct bank deposit (PM me for details)

Thanks

Jarrod

I'll be working out final numbers and packing enough to cover contestants soon. If you want to enter and haven't already got your name down on the list, do it NOW - I will check again at 6:45pm. If you aren't on the list by then, give me a PM and we can sort out a day and time for you to pick up your fry...

1) Jennie

2) Paul

3) Matt

4) Sarah

5) Jarrod

6) someone Lea

7) Graeme

8) Josh

9) Kiana

Edited by shadoh