My Tanks

Dragon1

I think we need a new photo update of all the fishus in the tank :D sounds great!!

I'll see what i can do Neffy they're all pretty fast so don't know if my camera would be fast enough to get them all.

How about a video instead, even though this turned out to be just as bad as trying to get a photo of all the fish because they went somewhat camera shy & came out after I had finished getting the video laugh.gif.

th_video-2012-03-26-16-46-41.jpg

Cheers.

Edit: Added video link

Edited by Dragon1

I am not sure if you are aware but silver sharks need to be kept in groups, I would keep a minimum of 6, also keep in mind that they get 1-2 feet long and this severely limits your stocking options and all you could really fit is the 6 sharks....

Sorry for double posting but I think I may have just noticed that 1 of new angels is male while the other 2 are female going by what I've read. So question is, is it true that females lower fins are set at an almost 60 degree angle & males are at an almost 90 degree angle? If that's the case I would say I have 1 male & 2 females. But if this info is incorrect please feel free to point me in the right direction to another possible way of sexing angels.

Cheers