White with Emerald dot OHM Male

Phil

Hi Guys,

I just won this guy tonight. I am on a quest to find the perfect green colour, so this guy is greenish, plus white marble so fits in with my 2 lines i want to continue with. What do you think? I think the fins need to grow abit to look more balanced but like the colour.

Posted Image

I love the colour.  he's very plakaty, isn't he?  Fantastic blunt dorsal and anal fins, and good balance.  I wonder if Stefan will notice the curve of his spine ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lookaround: Yeah, I did notice the spine/topline of this guy, as well as the topline of the black pk...

But this guy's finnage is Fantastic! :) I love his dorsal especially :) It looks like he might become a rosetail as he matures.

If you breed him to Lilli's female you could get perfect fry :) Goodluck with them.

ooooohhhh :) just imagine the babies of that pair :) good buy Phil, he's deff a stunner. I've found that the more proper green comes up in either marble or black lace. just a thought ;) still have to breed my green marble that I got a cple of months ago. He's got a green girl sitting next to him in the barracks, but no room/time :) anyway ( :D ) i hope you find a good girl for him Phil, or the one Lilli has :lookaround:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived