My Desert Scorpions

jha

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are ALL sold as that haha Jim, I am soon to be my 5th and 6th, it takes a while to build a collection of correctly ID'd specimens :censor:

How much time does your plani spend in its burrow and did the one that's ID was a bit iffy pop?

They are ALL sold as that haha Jim, I am soon to be my 5th and 6th, it takes a while to build a collection of correctly ID'd specimens :censor:

How much time does your plani spend in its burrow and did the one that's ID was a bit iffy pop?

Its a phlogius pseudocrassipes mate,yea id'ing these guys can be a real pain.My planimanus is in its burrow in the daytime or whenever the lights in the room is turned on,but usually comes out when its dark.The iffy one still hasn't popped yet and its so bloated its almost double the size to when I first got it lol.

cheers

I got myself one of those wood storage shelfs from bunnings today as the missus wasnt too happy about me leaving my critters all over the place.I can't complain as the stand does have room for 4 more tanks below lol!

xcel3dli2288.jpgxcel3dli2179.jpg

xcel3dli2301.jpg

xcel3dli2300.jpg

cheers

Jha do you have any for sale? that you are willing to ship to Cairns?

Todd Patterson has some of the best priced and best quality around, he sells on Facebook, all his stuff has locale data and a fair amount of it is unusual or rare. Someone is also selling adult Bundaburg liocheles for $10 each.

My female urodacus armatus(also sometimes labelled and sold as desert scorpions).

xcel3dli2359.jpg

xcel3dli2358.jpg

xcel3dli2352.jpg

This is another female of the same species but she's very defensive and way too agressive to handle.

xcel3dli1952.jpg

xcel3dli1944.jpg

cheers