My Desert Scorpions

jha

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

We're did you find that? I looked around for them! Stunning! Hope she gives birth for you!

They were not easy to get Matt,waited a while for them lol. If all goes well and female gives birth successfully ill definately secure some for you mate.

cheers

• 1 month later...

Looks good Jim, can't wait to get my new Lios :) It may just be the flash, but the substrate in your plani and armatus tank looks to wet, that can lead to mycosis. If it is to wet sprinkling a lay of dry coco peat on top should dry the surface a bit.

Looks good Jim, can't wait to get my new Lios :) It may just be the flash, but the substrate in your plani and armatus tank looks to wet, that can lead to mycosis. If it is to wet sprinkling a lay of dry coco peat on top should dry the surface a bit.

Thanks Matt,yea the pics were taken about a fortnight ago but have since dried up and starting to look more natural.What lio's you getting mate?

Cheers

Ahh ok, what species is that T?

I am getting L. karschii, sp. tablelands, sp. red and sp.. north Brisbane.

Can't recall the scientific name lol,but they are sold as australian bird eating spiders.

Hmm..scorpions..golly..

I have never truthfully kept them before

They make excellent pets mate,I can start you off with 2 baby rainforest scorpions if you like?

cheers