Tanked

les

Wel not long ago I went to learn how to cut glass propley and since then I have been very busy taking apart old tanks and reassembling them, aquiring new tanks and repairing them and making small tanks

Hear are three % LTR tanks with lids that I have made I have a lot more of them to make but will stick at it over the next couple of weeks

PB040682.jpg

PB040683.jpg

I have also made three spawning tanks with removable partitions the glass slides up and down a trck mad by glass runners the partition is held open by a wire hook to alow the paire to have supervised itrodutions and can be removed after the fry are free swimming

PB040687.jpg

Cheers

Les

Edited by les

@ Jarrod and MOTH

They where louvers I went to three salvage yards and bought the lot they where ment to be $2.50 a louver but I said if I take all of them will you take $2.00 each and he was fine with it so try that when you go hunting for them the hardest thing I am finding is the black plstic angle strips I have gone to about twenty Hard ware stores and they all recon that I will have to buy $100.)) worth of it as they have to get it from the Eastern States :censor: I got the pieces I have for those three tanks from the tip but my tip budys recon they dont gt it often and I am finding it hard to convince the with I need a $100.000 just for asthetics :lol:. I will put up Pics with direction and mesurments as soon as Alex has finished her exams as she can work the computer with Kevin better than I can

Cheers

Les