melbournebetta

I'm just saying...................

Hope you have better luck than we have had of late.

Fingers crossed Ness. :-)

Fingers crossed and glad to hear that you werent off the horse for tooooo long

Nice fingers crossed for you !! is this your poser butterfly boy who came 2nd place??

i was just about to start posting photos of the boy - buy yes neff - that's the one.

my little poser.

he's got two ladies lined up, so if miss mustard gas don't work out (she's a first prize winner i'll have you know) one of razzi's super blue/turq gals is bursting to introduce herself.

i'm waaaaaaay to superstitious to post pics and get excited yet.

pink dragon pair are in the other tank too.

just sayin............

Is that a purpose built spawn tank with a holding pen built in? Or have you just floated the female in something?

Ooooooh... Noice!

Not sure why.... But the combos seem very metrosexual. Pink Dragons and Blue Butterflies. I think it's the mix-up of stereotyped association of colour/theme. Don't mind me... Just putting a little tangential thought into text... Long day... Whatever...

Good luck with getting some fishy business happenin, Ness!

Good luck, Ness. It's raining heaps today, so fingers crossed for you! :lol:

So good to see ya ridding again Ness Im licking the combos eather way they go

Good luck

Cheers

Les

Les - stop licking the combos, you'll catch something

Sha - standard tanks, just floating a beanie box in there, the ladies are happy to swim back when I tip them the right way - if the boys get too agro

Paul - maybe you should stop licking the combos, i think you've already caught something.

you know i'm a girl right? I'm pretty metrosexual, but frilly pink dragons and sky blue butterflies are pretty girly if you ask me.

i've also got the red bastard in the other tank, but each time I introduce him to a lady he gets pin hole rot and bites his tail. idiot.... unfortunately with fish, (unlike the andalusian horses) we don't breed for IQ

Everyone else - cross fins and fingers for me, if i can get a spawn going (and stop going away - i'm up at the farm 3.5 hours away from the spawn tanks) I might just let them out long enough to get a wrap!

x

Fingers crossed and glad to hear that you werent off the horse for tooooo long

Wouldn't spawning be a bit like riding a bike? ...or is it more appropriate with this analogy to be just like riding a horse?

But I guess I didn't fall off the spawn tank, and need to get back on it..... i just... am very good at mixing my analogies.... analogies... that looks like an weird word.... why isn't my spell check correcting that?

Or can we be rude and suggest that once someone's spawned, they can only get better at it?

oh.

i'm under too much pressure to be funny, and there is too much smoke bellowing out from the fire place for me to think straight.

i'm like a bee

all subdue.

i should really fix the fire..........................................

zzzzzzz

Fire???????

It's getting very hot and sticky here. Couldn't think of anything worse.

Good luck with your pairs Ness. :-)

Bus - I train hosses in the wild wild western district, it was a high of 8 degrees yesterday....... I never used to dig electric blankets, but I cannot sleep without one out there!

Im back, the kids are hungry, I'll let 'em out for a sparring match later on.

x

Soory Ness I realy have to figure out spell check :confused:. I ment liking the combinations:giggle:

Cheers

les