wtb killifish eggs

Mausberg

Damn you both for making me want to buy more killies *lol* I've finally had my first real successful hatchings of killifish and now I'm patiently waiting for them to grow.

:applaud: Great news! There is nothing wrong with wanting to buy more killies by the way! :giggle:

Hi Les

I'll let you know what happens..

But usually I bring around 20-30 pairs of each species or locality

Hey David, you know you should put me down for 5 pairs of any that I do not have right? :D

A.walkeri? Anybody have these?

OK Mausberg

No one is hijacking so dont be to full of your own self importance.

Its not offten I get miffed with somone but in reading your other posts on other forums I sujest you dont burn your bridges the aquatic comunity is a small one no matter how big Australia is. I was told you have all ready been sent P82 ggs which is what I have and I have been waiting to get enough to send you some more. Other people may have things to say and you just might gleem some info from it and braoden your net working. The two members that have been talking would happen to be the most likly to have a larger variety than you would ever be able to get. So play nice

Cheers

Les

OK Mausberg

No one is hijacking so dont be to full of your own self importance.

Its not offten I get miffed with somone but in reading your other posts on other forums I sujest you dont burn your bridges the aquatic comunity is a small one no matter how big Australia is. I was told you have all ready been sent P82 ggs which is what I have and I have been waiting to get enough to send you some more. Other people may have things to say and you just might gleem some info from it and braoden your net working. The two members that have been talking would happen to be the most likly to have a larger variety than you would ever be able to get. So play nice

Cheers

Les

what are you talking about?

no longer wanted

Hey Mausberg

I hope that you are just a guy in school or uni just about to start your life in this great world of ours :)

I would like to encourage you to NOT burn your bridges if you can avoid it because you never know where life will take you and where things will lead.

You are always welcome to share your thoughts in the forums and in other social networking sites but please realise that the electronic world is a very public place...and the world is becoming a very small place as well.

Consider the above not as a hijacking but as a different paradigm. I listed what I had to see if you are interested on purchasing some. However since I wrote it the topic veered off topic. That's ok, in life most conversations normally go off topic and go to a wide tangent before coming back to the main topic.

Les is correct, the hobby is a very small one. Not only in Australia but worldwide.

But also remember those that play around this hobby (Most of the senior guys) do have money to spend on their hobbies and they may also be your potential employers or father or mother in laws. Also Google has great algorithms to trace your identity throughout the web.

So, I really do encourage you to consider what you type.

Remember in the end of the day, nobody can see your body language or how you are projecting the words that you type. Which is about 93% of communication. We are only using words, which is 7% of the communication. So please make sure you leave an impression that you are proud of and won't be interpreted as something that might offend someone.

Keep the peace. War is too tiring :)

David

And to be perfectly honest, you keep posting that you are looking for fish, people keep giving you contacts, nothing seems to happen and you're still looking. It's perfectly understandable for people to veer off topic in this thread. They're bored!

The "most number of replies" you've ever had?? You don't seem to understand the situation with killifish in this country. At the time of your initial request there were ONLY TWO PEOPLE in Australia who had killifish AND were willing to ship them to you. They both responded to your thread. That's a 100% response rate. Since then, Les has got into killies and he too has made an offer to you. Why you cannot get this happen is beyond me.

Hi Mausberg,

Sorry your tread went on a tangent. We are still talking about sourcing killies though.

Part of your frustration is probably because you still haven't managed to get any killie eggs. I am sorry that the first lot of eggs I sent you quite a while back got lost in the mail. And I did not get around to sending you second lot.

Like the other guys said hope you stick around, but also understand most of us killie keepers (only a handful of us anyway unfortunately) struggle sometimes to get enough eggs especially if we decide to send some to people. The fish realize this somehow and stop being cooperative, or tour breeding male jumps out or something!!!