Class of 2011

shadoh

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spent the past 3 hours catching, jarring and photographing the females from the orange marble spawn only for my camera to throw a wobbly and erase the lot. I ran the memory card through photo recovery software only to recover 2 photos of a male I discovered hiding out in the growout tank. The rest will now have to wait until I have the time to have another photography session...

So, here is Pierrot, who is a sad little clown indeed after being removed from his harem...

1-13.jpg

Yes! I ran the card through another program and recovered another photo...

Meet Raylene (named after her ray extensions...) She does have ventrals, they are clear and white and tucked up out of sight. Usually I find males who are in hiding tucking their long ventrals to avoid detection. If it wasn't for the body shape and the fact I saw her short ventrals, I would be suspicious :D

2-13.jpg

Now that you mention it, he does have that comic book hero look about him :) The blood orange and blue really contrast well together. He's one of only a few males that marbled in this spawn. He reminds me of his mother when I first bought her...

O3.jpg