The beauty of Anger

jha

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much Les.

This was a pair of crowntails I had up for sale not long ago but thought I'd post some pics to show what a special girl it was.I since haven't seen or come across another female ct that looks like that.

xcel3dl653.jpg

xcel3dl681.jpg

xcel3dl676.jpg

xcel3dl672.jpg

xcel3dl666.jpg

Jim, that special CT you posted a week or so ago looks very much like a male going by body shape and fin size IMO, your getting some good looking fish in

Thanks mate,me and a friend of mine basically did our heads in trying to figure what sex it was as it came in as a female.We only concluded it was a female in the end because the fins and body on it looked 'complete'as in there was no way this fish's fins or body was gonna get any bigger or longer than it shows in the pic,and also lined it up in a barrack with 5 males side by side and on the second day all the others had a thick bubble nest except for her and behaviour wise was also very similar to females.

cheers

You can get some realy male looking females but the line up is a good way of sorting it out before you commit to the spawn tank

God I love these fish are the yellow pair giants or normale size?

Cheers

Les

Edited by les

You can get some realy male looking females but the line up is a good way of sorting it out before you commit to the spawn tank

God I love these fish are the yellow pair giants or normale size?

Cheers

Les

They are giants Les.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...