Thanks "Melbourne bettas" Nessa

deano81

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to Nessa for organizing and shipping a whole load of fish over to myself in Perth. They turned up healthy and very well packaged. I do love the fish so much, have had them for 2weeks now I think? Or maybe. One and they stunning and also very healthy.

I will get some pics up tomorrow of them. So far only managed to get 2 of the boys to stay still while flaring and the girls they just awesome. Thanks once again Nessa u did a wonderful job n if you have anymore spawns for sale please let me know I have more buyers ready:-)

Cheers

Deano

That's me I thought when I checked for new content... Woo! Fame!

Cheers Deano, I was so excited to hear they arrived safe and well (first time shipping)

I won't hesitate offering shipping next time... very excited to see how they mature with you and if you have any spawns....

Cheers for the Cheers - appreciate it!

x

No worries Ness,well i have been treating them very well. They have been feed with frozen brineshrimp, bloodworms and also live blackworms. Also regular water changes. SO 4 days ago i placed Bulldog in the spawn tank and then 2 days later introduced Bluebell(marbel female)into the tank through a chimney. FOund he had a nice nest going and then this morning i let her out and when i just checked found her in the opposite corner just hiding. Had a closer look with a torch and we have new parents:-D i can see about 40 eggs. So have taken her out and into a recovery tank. Bulldog is a really good dad he is not leaving the nest and constantly tanding to the nest.

Well i iwll definately keep you up to date with this spawn i cant wait to see how they turn out. I also have plans for a spawn with that lovely steel blue female(Calypso) and one of the other males >

Chers deaNO