Something in the air?

Fletch

Just an obsivation, there seems to be lots of fish spawning now. I know of at least two other people that has been trying to spawn lately, with very little success.

Now, fish are spawning easily.

Note to self, no winter spawns in future. Save myself a lot of heartache. Lol. :-)

My mate lost his back fence in the storm to hit Rockingham area this morning. :-)

What are you smiling about?

:P

Hopefully I'll be able to get a spawn going sometime! Have been trying to get a spawn for over a year..... this is the season, this time hopefully! :)

That's the first thing I did when I got up this morning, check that I still had 3 fences and no branches on the ground! The storm kept me awake most of the night and it has been windy and raining most of the day. Rockingham always seems to be the worst hit when a storm hits Perth. We haven't had a tornado for a while though :)

WE had hail up our way today it coverd the ground till it was white its shreeded the new leaves just comming on the trees but my doughter said they had none and she was at City beach at her boyfriends parents Luck I supose

Cheers

les

Lol. All the best Sarah. I had them do the deed, hatch but couldn't see many in the tank. Maybe in the weed, I hope so.

Hope you have some good news soon. Only one and a half weeks till our first real club meet. Can't wait to catch up.

:-)