shadoh

**Betta Australis Brisbane Meeting**

It'll be mostly the larger narrow-leaf amazon sword (They get fairly big), but one or two smaller chainswords might've crept into the pile!

I think VT's are where most of us start out - No reason not to maintain a healthy soft spot for them. Looking forward to the new spawn, will the new girlie be paired with your cloudy-blue boy?

Sure will. someone matched her from the photo. She's a nice cloudy grizzle too but more of a Turquoise blue

So sorry I couldn't make it last night! My partners Mum ended up fracturing her ankle and a trip to the hospital was needed.

What was chatted about? Anything informative or extraordinary that everyone else would like to know?!

How exciting! So happy to see that the Betta Australis group is growing and active! :D

He was holding Jennie so this is expected. Make sure he can't jump out anywhere, use a bit of gladwrap if needed.

:-)

will have an other look paul , brenden checked at the back of the tall boy and couldnt see him . incase he jumped out . so he must be in the tank somewhere

Gotta make sure ANY hole, no matter how small is covered when you have wilds, they are notorious jumpers. make sure you cover any holes in the tank the girly is in also...

Your boy has more than likely found a good hidey hole to bunker down in while he is brooding. Good luck :D

Hi Alyssa, sorry to hear about Chris's mum. I hope she's OK.

Basically we discussed the next steps we need to take now that we are an incorporated club. Setting up the bank account, membership cards and promoting the club to bring in new members. We are running the Betta section of the QAH aquarium competition at the Caboolture show this year, so if you have any fish you might want to enter, keep an eye out for entry forms/announcements etc.

Next meeting will be in April. Date will be announced on Friday this week :D

Thanks Jarrod. She's in surgery at the moment and I haven't heard 100% if she just broke one of the bones in the leg or both (I'm a physio so I actually know what it all means haha). But I guess I'll be having to do some rehab on her.

See you next month then!

Send me a membership form pleeeeease. I got first place in show for one of my Boxers in puppy class at the cabulture show when we lived in Oakey I love the country shows in QLD they are better than any other state I have lived in and that includes WA, NSW VIC, SA and the NT. I hope you guys enter a few and we all get to hear the results

Cheers

les

Hi Les, PM me your email. I'll send you a form. Bank account won't be opened until next week, so I'll forward payment details then :D

I had family living in Oakey years ago. I used to go up there during the school holidays.

Thanks Jarrod. I can tell you hmnestly that my wife and I would have settled in Oakey if we didnt have family back hear in WA. We miss that place so much and still have good friends there.

Ill PM Now

Cheers

Les

Come to a Betta Australis meet today! We have muffins (should be our new slogan! *lol* )

41794574.jpg

Ooh looks interesting, thanks for the pics!

Please tell me somebody is taking notes on photographing? Might be nice if somebody made a topic in the Shutterbug forum? *hint*

How did those cupcakes go down.. so want one, and I don't normally like chocolate cupcakes so that's saying something.

Ohh and while I'm at it with demanding (sorry :P ), could somebody please put names to the new faces?

One last thing... where's Matt? He better be taking more photos, yes?

AND DON'T FORGET PHOTOS OF FISHCHICKS.

Kay. I'm done. Thankyou. Much love! x

Edited by Sarah